How does it work?
- Select and add chosen items to your cart and then proceed to checkout. Enter PAYMENTPLAN in the discount code box on the order summary page.
- Pay 25% of the value of your order as deposit plus delivery charge if required.
- Please include your full name, email address and telephone number when placing your order so that it is easy for us to contact you.
- We will send you an order confirmation email, followed shortly afterwards by a Payment Plan email showing the amount outstanding to pay on your order and the date it must be paid by.
- Payments towards the remaining balance can be made over the phone on 0151 378 4963, via Paypal to email@example.com (please use your name & order number as reference) or in store.
- When your order is fully paid you will be emailed to say its ready for collection/has been shipped depending on the option you have chosen. No items can be shipped/collected until the order has been paid in full.
- Please note any unpaid payment plan orders will be cancelled and items will be returned to stock if not fully paid by the due date.
Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
- No refunds/exchanges can be given for orders paid using Payment Plans.
- All Payment Plans must be settled within 10 weeks of the original order, emails are sent to keep you up to date with due dates.
- In the case of unpaid orders which we then must cancel, deposits are non-returnable.
- We cannot add to existing payment plans! If you wish to add more items a new order must be placed, any delivery charges due will be charged on each individual order - we cannot combine orders.
- We are happy to remove items from orders if you have changed your mind, however you will lose the 25% deposit for any cancelled items.
- If your item goes into sale during the period of your payment plan we will not offer sale price matches, our stock is in demand and if you choose to reserve on the payment plan your price you pay is that at the time of placing your order in acceptance with the terms.